Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mojo

Afternoon all,

I thought it had been a while since my last post, and now I look, it was back in February. Not sure there are many readers, so I don't think you've missed me too much!

I've come to realise that my lack of desire to blog, or bake, or sew, or do much that is creative is either cause or effect of my state of mind, and lately it's been a little flat. I think I've lost my mojo, and I'd rather like to get it back.

I'm setting myself a challenge, and by putting it in writing, hope to be better at sticking to it. I'm going to do something at least once a week that is blog-worthy, and then actually blog about it. Doesn't sound so hard, does it? I'm hoping that the doing will lead to more wanting to do and I'll be able to spiral myself up, instead of further down.

Wish me luck. Hopefully you'll hear more from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment